- Who We Are
- What We Offer
- Solutions for You
- Commercial & Institutional
Being a student, whether in high school or college, is an exciting time filled with new people, new places, and new possibilities. But it can also be stressful. We want to help take some of the worry out of being a student and help you get used to monitoring your own finances with our Green Checking Account1. It has everything you need to be financially secure, and your money is easily accessible no matter where you are.
Green Checking Account1
• ACCESS TO OVER 65,000 SURCHARGE FREE ATMS, NATIONWIDE.2
• UP TO 4 FREE OUT-OF-NETWORK ATM TRANSACTIONS NATIONWIDE. Use any ATM, anywhere, and we’ll refund the fee up to 4 times per statement cycle.2
• FREE Debit Card with no monthly fee.
• FREE MOBILE BANKING, account alerts and mobile check deposits on your cell phone.3
• FREE INTERNET BANKING AND BILL PAY so you can transfer funds between accounts as needed, or set up an automatic, recurring transfer. Check your balance and transaction history and pay your bills—all online.
• OVERDRAFT PROTECTION (with a linked savings account or line of credit).4
Plus, open a new Green Checking Account and get $50 deposited into your account!5
Offer available for new checking customers only. 1. $100 minimum deposit required to open account. Account requires paperless e-statements or a monthly charge of $15 will apply. Fees may reduce earnings. 2. The bank does not charge its customers a monthly card usage fee. No transaction charge at any ATM in the Allpoint, MoneyPass, or Sum surcharge-free networks. Other banks outside the network may impose ATM surcharges at their machines. Up to four (4) surcharge fees assessed by owners of other ATMS outside the network will be reimbursed per statement cycle. Reimbursement does not include the 1% International Service fee charged by MASTERCARD for certain foreign transactions conducted outside the continental United States 3. Use of Online Banking is required for access to Mobile Banking Remote Deposit Capture. Mobile/Internet connectivity is required. See your wireless service provider for fees related to text messaging. Remote Deposit requires an established Checking, Savings or Money market deposit account for personal, family, or household purposes with the Bank for at least 30 days with no more than six overdraft occurrences within the past or current calendar year. See a personal banker for more details. 4. Line of credit subject to underwriting guidelines. 5. $50 deposit bonus is IRS 1099 reportable and applies to new Green Checking customers. Account must be opened by 8/30/2014. Deposit bonus will be deposited on 9/2/2014. ©2014 Northbrook Bank & Trust Company