The choice of investments for your retirement funds is never easy. The funds you have saved for your retirement deserve special attention. How much you save and the returns on those funds may be the difference between being able to have the lifestyle you want during retirement or being forced to accept something less. We have many options for your money and want to help you manage your money in the best way possible. This time in your life may be the most enjoyable and relaxing. We want to help you enjoy the ride.
We have developed an attractive combination of products and services to meet the banking needs of customers who have reached the age of fifty. It's called the PlatinumPreferred®Account, and it offers the following benefits:
- Minimum $100 to open account
- Interest bearing NOW Checking Account
- No minimum balance and no monthly fee1
- Tiered account interest - the higher the balance, the higher the rate
- FREE initial supply of checks2
- NO ANNUAL FEE ATM or MasterCard debit card
- FREE access to SUM and MoneyPass ATMs in the Chicagoland area
- Bonus interest rates on all regular fixed rate Certificates of Deposit4
- FREE small size safe deposit box for one year (or equivalent savings off a larger box)3
- FREE Traveler's checks-no service charge on the purchase of American Express Traveler's Checks
- FREE Cashier's Checks-no service charge on the purchase of Cashier's Checks
- FREE Notary and FREE Signature Guarantees
- FREE money orders
- FREE direct deposit of payroll, benefit, and dividend checks
- FREE On-line Banking and Telebank
- FREE Bill Pay
- FREE Quicken download capabilities
1Fees, such as overdraft charges, and fees for special services may apply
2Limitations apply on type of check and quantity ordered
3Subject to availability
4Excludes CD Special Rates
Platinum Preferred Account is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Total Access Checking
Our Total Access Checking Account offers incredible opportunities to satisfy your financial needs.
- Free ATMs Nationwide – The surcharge fee assessed by the owner of the ATM will be reimbursed. (Reimbursement does not include the 1% International Service Fee charged by MasterCard for certain transactions conducted outside of the continental United States.)
- May be opened with an initial deposit of $100
Total Access Checking is an interest bearing account which uses the daily balance method to calculate interest. Interest will be compounded every month and credited to your account every month.
Total Access Checking has a Tiered Interest Rate plan based on your Daily Balance.
A maintenance fee of $18.00 will be imposed every statement cycle if the minimum balance in companion account(s) falls below $5,000 any day of the cycle and if no direct deposit occurs during the statement cycle (waived for the first month pending receipt of direct deposit)
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1,000.
Interest rates vary depending on the term of the CD. Interest is calculated using the daily balance method. You may not make deposits into the account until the maturity date. Subject to early withdrawal penalties. See CD for our renewal policy and your options on how interest is calculated and paid.
Variable Rate Certificate of Deposit
Minimum balance to open and maintain is $5,000.
Variable Rate CD-Features & Benefits
- Convenient access to your money as long as you maintain the minimum balance
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals1
- Interest rates are based on the 91-day Treasury Bill Rate, and are subject to change weekly
- Convenience of calling or visiting your personal banker to add to or access your money
- Your account earns interest which is compounded and paid monthly
- FDIC Insured
- Receive monthly statements
It's Easy To Open One of These Accounts
Fill out and submit this application form or come see one of our friendly personal bankers.
1Funds must remain on deposit for 7 days before each withdrawal or a penalty will be imposed
This Variable Rate CD requires a 12 month term.
Please contact us if you have any questions.
You may also be interested in:
Platinum Adventures® Club
Platinum Adventures® Club
Our club is famous for its professionally organized excursions to a wide variety of exciting places. Traveling with a group keeps costs lower than traveling alone - and makes the experience a lot more fun!
Platinum Adventures® Club members enjoy:
- Day tours to interesting destinations by deluxe motorcoach.
- Extended trips to domestic and international destinations.
- Theater outings to Broadway productions.
- Outings to professional sporting events.
- Informative seminars covering a wide variety of topics.
- FREE subscription to our quarterly Platinum Adventures® Newsletter with details on upcoming trips and events, recaps of past trips and much more!
Advance Registration is required for all events and seminars
Reservations may be made to Marti Marra by phone at 847-784-1354 or by email at email@example.com. For your reservation to be confirmed, payment must be in my office within seven days after reservations are made:
Northview Bank & Trust
245 Waukegan Road
Northfield, IL 60093
ADDRESS FOR NORTHBROOK BANK & TRUST DEPARTURE SITE
Depart Lake Forest
Please make checks payable to Platinum Adventures® (sorry no credit cards). Please remember to make your menu selections when you reserve your tour. Cancellations are for emergencies only.
RESPONSIBILITY OF NORTHBROOK BANK & TRUST
Northbrook Bank & Trust is acting in the capacity of extending this invitation to travel to the Platinum Adventures® members and their guests. (You may bring the same guest three times, and then they must make the decision to join if they wish to continue with Club tours/activities). I further understand that the Bank reserves the right to refuse acceptance to anyone it judges incapable of meeting the rigors and requirements of participating in any activity or trip at any time.
In making application for any and all trips, the participant waives any claim against Northbrook Bank & Trust and/or its representatives for injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which is caused by any act of error or omission on the part of Northbrook Bank & Trust, their representative/s, or any transportation company or other suppliers.