Looking for a secure savings strategy? FDIC-insured CDs are a great option to add to your savings plan. We offer CDs ranging from 1 month to 60 months, all to enhance your financial objectives. From time to time we offer special fixed rate certificates of deposits with higher minimum balances for other monthly terms. Call a Personal Banker today for more information on our CD specials.
Fixed Rate Certificates of Deposit
We regularly offer a wide range of fixed-rate certificates of deposit, including the following terms
| || |
Minimum balance to open a fixed-rate certificate of deposit is $1,000.
Variable Rate Certificate of Deposit
Many of our customers use a Variable Rate CD in place of a Money Market Account because you typically earn higher rates than competitive money markets. Minimum balance to open and maintain is $5,000.
Variable Rate CD-Features & Benefits
- Convenient access to your money as long as you maintain the minimum balance
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals 1
- Earn market rates, better than most money markets
- Interest rates are based on the 91-day Treasury Bill Rate, and are subject to change weekly
- Convenience of calling or visiting your personal banker to add to or access your money
- Your account earns interest which is compounded and paid monthly
- FDIC Insured
- Receive monthly statements
It's Easy To Open One of These Accounts
Fill out and submit this application form or come see one of our friendly personal bankers.
1Funds must remain on deposit for 7 days before each withdrawal or a penalty will be imposed
Please contact us if you have any questions.