Loan Administration Specialist
Position Title: Loan Administration Specialist
Department/Division: Loan Operations
Reports To: Senior Vice President and Team Leader
The Loan Administration Specialist provides administrative support for the Loan Operations department, including customer service and administrative support for our clients and bank staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new loan files and review completed file for quality control
- Prepare mortgage releases and releases of other collateral
- File UCC-1 and UCC-3
- File and scan original loan documentation
- Remit payments to participating banks and insurance companies
- Maintain collateral for loan files
- Process real estate tax disbursements and tax analysis
- Process maintenance of loans on Metavante
- Issue partial and full payoff letters
- Maintenance of E-Oscar and review of credit bureau disputes
- Maintenance of forced place insurance and premiums
- Maintenance of Exception Report for documentation, insurance and financial statements
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Proven leadership and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of loan administration best practices, services and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Training/ Education/ Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Three years of banking experience in a loan servicing department preferred
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of Metavante
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
“The management of the Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity. We strive to select the best qualified person for every position based on merit, qualifications, previous experience and ability to perform the work, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran status or protected activity (for example, having made a complaint of discrimination) or other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Managers and supervisors must ensure that this policy is carried out in all aspects of our operations.”
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.