Loan Administration Specialist
Position Title: Loan Administration Specialist
Department/Division: Loan Operations
Reports To: Senior Vice President and Team Leader
The Loan Administration Specialist provides administrative support for the Loan Operations department, including customer service and administrative support for our clients and bank staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare new loan files and review completed file for quality control
- Prepare mortgage releases and releases of other collateral
- File UCC-1 and UCC-3
- File and scan original loan documentation
- Remit payments to participating banks and insurance companies
- Maintain collateral for loan files
- Process real estate tax disbursements and tax analysis
- Process maintenance of loans on Metavante
- Issue partial and full payoff letters
- Maintenance of E-Oscar and review of credit bureau disputes
- Maintenance of forced place insurance and premiums
- Maintenance of Exception Report for documentation, insurance and financial statements
- Other duties as assigned
Knowledge/ Skills/ Abilities Required:
- Proven leadership and customer service skills.
- Knowledge of loan administration best practices, services and policies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment
Training/ Education/ Experience Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college preferred
- Three years of banking experience in a loan servicing department preferred
- Proven customer service and interpersonal skills
- In-depth knowledge of Metavante
Job Title: Teller
Department: Retail Banking
How to Apply: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Status: Full-Time
Provides friendly, accurate, and efficient customer service. Processes a variety of routine financial transactions including check cashing, withdrawals, deposits, and loan payments. Maintains appropriate level of cash on hand. Prepares daily paperwork according to branch procedures. Responsible for managing and balancing cash drawer.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Promote and maintain positive relations with all customers and co-workers.
- Project a positive image of the bank through a neat appearance and professional manner.
- Operate a teller drawer to serve customers and/or bank personnel by:
- Accepting commercial and consumer deposits, verify cash and endorsements, and process transactions using a computer.
- Identifying customers vs. non-customers and follow the check cashing policies.
- Providing additional customer services including cashier’s checks, money orders, traveler’s cheques, savings bonds, license stickers, stamps, etc.
- Balancing cash drawer daily and follow teller difference policy.
- ATM balancing.
- Comply with all department, bank, and regulatory policies and procedures.
- Recognize potential cross-sell opportunities and direct customers to appropriate bank personnel.
- Contribute to the fulfillment of department and bank objectives and goals.
- May be responsible for bank opening/closing.
- All other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Teller experience required
- Exceptional customer service/retail experience required
- Solid cash handling experience required
- Experience working on FIS is helpful
- Basic computer skills
- Ability to handle a large volume of complicated transactions including cross charter and/or heavy cash transactions
- Clear and concise communication skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Willingness to be flexible and accommodating in opening/closing scheduling
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- Able to stand for long periods of time
Northbrook Bank & Trust Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy:
“The management of the Corporation believes in equal employment opportunity. We strive to select the best qualified person for every position based on merit, qualifications, previous experience and ability to perform the work, without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, childbirth, veteran status or protected activity (for example, having made a complaint of discrimination) or other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. Managers and supervisors must ensure that this policy is carried out in all aspects of our operations.”
Note: This job description is not intended to be all-inclusive. Employee may perform other related duties as assigned to meet the ongoing needs of the organization.